Monday 9 September 2013

Time for some fun!!!

Ok remember back with me. Summer. As a child. What are your memories? Who remembers backyard cricket? Or the sound of Mr Whippy chiming through the streets as you ran to your parents to ask for your money so you could get an ice cream? Or how about the fun of just simply playing in the puddles...
Lately I've been thinking it's a real bummer we don't do these crazy things anymore, these things we used to lovvvvve as a kid. I mean, when was the last time you played on an old wooden jetty with your dog, dangling over the edge, searching for the perfect fish?
Or how about playing dress-ups for no reason? Or holding hands and walking in your gumboots with your best friend.. chatting about life?

Riding your bike with your buddy.. complete with matching hats of course. ;)
Or one of my FAVOURITES below..... Cracking up with a friend! How much fun is it! Well, I am sure many of us do do this.... but let's endeavour to do it more!!   

"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again, REJOICE!!!"

I love this scripture in Philippians 4:4. And it goes so well with this pic don't you think?! Very cute. So today... that's our mission. To rejoice. To rejoice and have fun! It's time for some adventure! So, permission has been granted, let's stir it up today!

nat x

Images - 1, 23, 4, 56



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...